Thursday, 10 December 2015

#365grateful ... The Start of My Gratitude Diary

OK, so lets not talk about that huge big gaping non blogging hole I created and move swiftly into the now ... the right here and now.

I was scrolling through Facebook this morning and saw a video post about a lady who took a picture every day for 365 days and she created herself a lovely gratitude diary.


Now I am grateful but sometimes I feel I'm not grateful in the here and the now.  What resonated to me was when her husband said to her "I feel like I am enough for you now" that strummed a cord and daily I try to remember this (and install in my children) ...

 #365grateful Facebook link HERE
#365grateful Website link HERE


Now, I don't have a polaroid camera ... I used to when I was a teenager, but not anymore.  So I will be documenting my #365gratitude diary on Instagram.

So get ready for it, follow me on Instagram to see how I go and see how I grow.

Laraxx