Saturday, 14 March 2015

Runners Choice

I was offered a bottle of Runners Choice to review and was intrigued.  Something to make my feet feel nice and less tired … WHERE DO I SIGN UP! My half marathon training runs are hiking up in mileage and I am hitting double digits (in kms anyway ;-) ) and you know how my feet can complain when that happens.

So the bottle arrived, I lubed up my feet aaaannnd jumped into bed!
HUH?
Instructions say "Apply to feet immediately before and after running, jogging or when you will be on your feet for long periods of time"
YEAH, well I'm sorry, I was lured in by the gorgeous menthol aromas and thought it couldn't do me any harm and went to sleep.

Then I used it as it was supped to be used last week on a 3mile jolly and an 11mile SLOG.  I'm not sure how bad my feet would have felt after 11 miles if I had not used Runners Choice but I can tell you they didn't feel bad at all and in fact were quite soft to the touch the next day … a real +PLUS+ in my books.  My only "gripe" is that even after washing my hands well I could feel that if I wiped sweat from my face I had to be careful not to go near my eyes … hopefully this translates to "it will work well on sweaty feet" :-)

NOW  for the awesome part …
For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have my readers try out The Runner’s Choice and agreed to send one bottle FREE if my readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now!

Even MORE awesome part …
If you would like to WIN a bottle free of charge, free of postage, tell me in a comment below why YOUR feet deserve a bottle of Runners Choice.
RULES:
You – or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of The Runner’s Choice one time only. Previous winners please do not apply.
For the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia Only
Closes Friday 27 March 2015 Midnight GMT

Laraxx

This was a sponsored post & I received the product free from Trusted Health Products in exchange for my honest opinion & review