Tuesday, 24 February 2015

My Sugar Addiction

I've said it before and I'll say it again …
"my name is lara and I am a sugar addict"
I just can't seem to help myself.  Yes I can hear some say
"you should be able to have just a little"
"you are old enough to know by now"
"come on seriously just have a little of what you want"
"everything in moderation"
problem is, a little seems to always leads to loads and whilst I am mid gob stuffing my brain is saying all those things and more
"STOP IT" 
"you don't need this"
 or 
"you don't even actually want this!"

So I'm putting this out there.  My BEST result and success at staying off sugar was when I removed it totally from my day whilst eating the Banting lifestyle.  It will be hard getting back to it but after a week or so it will be easy again and the cravings will have subsided and I will be back to my normal bright, chirpy and fart free self again.
Bear with me as I may be prone to serious bouts of grumpiness to start off with.

Laraxx