Friday, 26 December 2014

Boxing Day Roundup

I have had a fantastic December.  I started off all BAH-HUMBUG and this past week I got the Christmas spirit going … it did involve a substantial about of Bony-M and other Christmas tunes! For the past 2 weeks I have eaten so far off plan that if something has not been nailed down … I've eaten it!  MANY, many bad carbs have been consumed and I have felt the brunt of it in all departments form bad sleep through to unmentionable bad toilet habits.  Coupled with eating rubbish this week I have done less than no exercise, see …
… I'm not joking ;-)

On the up side I can happily say I have only gained 3.3kg which I'm pretty sure will go just as quickly as it appeared so I'm not worried about that.

Today I finally started and finished a project that I have been wanting to do for a few months now but have kept putting it off for one reason or another. Firstly because I had that pesky plantar fasciitis and then as I started back to running it was very slowly and involved NO races.  But NOW I am all fixed and ready to take 2015 by the horns!
All the bits and bobs.
For about 4 weeks I have slowly been collecting all the bits for the project as I have found them and yesterday I FINALLY found the exact photo frame I have been looking for.

To say that I am INSANELY pleased with the final item would be an understatement … I'm ECSTATIC!
 It may be a bit squiffy and wobbly (and PINK) but I made it and its MINE :-)
I just need to get a proper picture frame hook so I can get it up on the wall.

Here's to a fantastic 2015, may yours be filled with 
LOVE
PEACE
HAPPINESS
&
Dreams coming true
Laraxx