Tuesday, 2 December 2014

ALL The Drinks

Well since autumn feels more like winter now I spend my days drinking tea and coffee by the gallon.  Lsat week I hit upon ordering some sugar free vanilla syrup (in keeping with my low carb high fat diet).  These are todays creations and I LOVED all of them!

Vanilla coffee with cream ...
My morning tipple.
 Vanilla Chai-Latte ...
Don't mind if I do!
Vanilla hot cocoa/chocolate ...
The things that sweet dreams are made from!
Recipes:
Coffee: 
Make instant coffee as per directions
1 tsp vanilla syrup
3tsps double cream

Chai Latte:
Twinings Chai tea brewed as half a cup
1 tsp vanilla syrup
Frothed full fat milk

Hot Cocoa:
1tsp quality cocoa
1 square Lindt 85% dark chocolate
Mix the above with 1/4 cup boiled water
1 tsp vanilla syrup mixed in
Add 1/3 cup warmed double cream (mine took about 30 seconds)
Add 1/3 cup frothed full fat milk

At any point the sugar free vanilla syrup can be subbed for the regular stuff.
Enjoy :-)

Laraxx