- I love cheese ... all kinds from stinky to bog-standard cheddar, just not vegan cheese YECH, sorry
- I can drink black coffee, with a teaspoon of coconut oil in (blitzed preferably but stirred will do!)
- I no longer crave sweet things. I joke that I "lost my sweet tooth" because basically if you remember I did in fact actually loose a front tooth a few months back .... must have been my sweet one heeheehee
- I am no longer a grazer
- I took an energy dive in the first few weeks with exercise but have started to feel stronger the longer I go these days .... I am totally excited to see where this takes me once I start training for a race
- Dairy is my nemesis (see #1 above) and if I eat too much of it it slows down my weight loss, of which I am making great progress and feeling better in my clothes than I have in a looong time and it doesn't feel like an effort
- I can be quite creative in the kitchen with the same ingredients
- Cauliflower is my favourite, its SO versatile I can eat it steamed or make wraps out of it ... I need to learn how to grow it year round I think
Exercise has found a routine and as a general rule looks like this:
MONDAY: Run (4-7km)
TUESDAY: Spin class
WEDNESDAY: Run (up to 4km speed/tempo)
THURSDAY: Body Balance class
FRIDAY: Run (4-7km)
SATURDAY: If there is no football match on its parkrun with the kids
SUNDAY: Spin class
What you will notice is that there is no strength in there so this week I am going to try add in some.
Autumn has well and truly landed in England and I've even pulled my boots out their summer hiding place & my wellies are at the ready at the front (and back) doors for most sojourns out into the garden and sometimes just to get me to the car!
Life as a Soccer Mom* has kicked in as season gets under way and I find myself standing sidelined watching a bunch of U9year olds chase a ball around a field for 2 hours on a Saturday ... fortunately practice days (of which there are 2 a week) I get to drop & dash YEEEHA
I still get to deal with this though!
If there is anyone out there wanting to sponsor a fast growing 8 year old in football kit please contact me via the comments box below otherwise this is what he looks like on his non-football-playing days
*Please be aware that I may often refer to Soccer as football .... as we do here in England ;-)