Sunday, 6 July 2014

Diary Entry: Day 1

Exercise: 9am Sunday morning spin class. Managed to clock up 18.5km on the trip reader but I was about 4 to 5 gears down from what was being called to keep up my RPMs
SWEATY & GOOD

Breakfast: Green smoothie with spinach, mixed frozen berries, homemade chocolate cashew nut milk & a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Coffee
Snack: Apple & a few frosted shreddies dry. Cappuccino
Lunch: 2 slices Genius multi seed toast with butter & avocado, a side of scrambled eggs. Coffee
Snack: 8 Brasil nuts + 8 Nakd berry bites: small bag Doritos
Dinner: BBQ chicken kebabs, BBQ toast & left over potato salad (and a dash of spinach) + Eaton mess in my tummy mmmmmmmmm
I think I would like to eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for a while ;-)

Energy: GOOD although an afternoon nap was inevitable.

Feeling: POSITIVE
A quote I found but no idea who it's by:
"The secret of change is to focus all of you energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new."

Other News:
One of the girls from mini-me-snrs class at school does spin on a Sunday morning with him as well as parkrun on a Saturday and she totally smashed her parkrun PB yesterday by SEVEN minutes!  Now if thats not motivation for me to keep at the C25K then hells bells I've been shown up SPECTACULARLY and I'm totally OK with that so long as I keep running.

Laraxx