Sunday, 18 May 2014

Mini-me-jnr Turns 8 Years Old

Just where the hell did the last 8 years go?  I distinctly remember telling my consultant he couldn't induce me early because my mother was not due to arrive for 3 weeks!!!!  Well here he is now a strong healthy 8 year old that is so crazy special to me I just cannot put it into words.

Football cake = ✔
 Xbox 360 = ✔
2 Controllers = ✔
Garden Warfare game = ✔
Street Hockey stick = ✔
Coke = ✔
We even took him to the skate park and then him & I cycled home.
I had cycled to the park and then he joined me coming home on his big brothers BMX which is a tough bike to ride.
Stats for one way.
I needed to get out on my REAL bike to make sure I could still do it and much to my surprise, yes … yes I can ;-)  So now I can go ahead and confirm my volunteer position to ride up front with the St Catherine's midnight walkers in June. I'm too excited about this and its quite an honour in my books … its why I didn't want to stuff it up.

All in a fantastic day and I have eaten my fair share of chocolate cake.

Laraxx