Saturday, 31 May 2014

A Most Beautiful End to May

Well I will admit that they month of May has not been the most motivational month for me but ending it off with a 17.58mile cycle, on road & off road, well it was just what I needed and …. beautiful!

We peddled past a deer park, babbling brooks, dog walkers, runners, horses ….
There was also the obligatory selfie whilst on the bike - hence the SERIOUS concentration on my face ;-)

The route took us on part of the South Downs Link, something I have never done before but WILL be doing again - it was a spin class at it's finest ;-)
Because I was rather apprehensive about going out on this ride I doddled.  Words like "you're gonna have to keep up" "peddle faster" "get a move on" etc etc were thrown over hubbys shoulder as he went … YES, he is lucky to still be alive and we took 2hrs 20mins to do the route so in my mind there is great space for improvement :-)Here is to a fab June.Laraxx