Sunday, 23 February 2014

Food Frenzy Fat February

°✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿°°✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿° 
Please do not read this post if you have an eating disorder that is triggered by reading about excessive eating or if it may upset you in any way - that is not my intention here.  I'm having a tough time of it recently and writing about it may help me work through it.  
Thank you for understanding. 
°✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿°°✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿°

Alliteration … I really should stay away from it!

OK so why has February been FAT?  Well mostly because I have been feeding my face in a mostly uncontrolled way.  In the same breath its calculated, frenzied and uncontrolled all at the same time, I have let myself loose control.  I started out thinking that I was allowing my body to feed, I thought I needed to address the balance of exercise and calories better (which I do but will get to).

Let me explain:
I started by being more hungry than usual but that would be natural because I am working out more than I was a few months ago and so I gave myself permission to have extras, a slice of toast here, a chocolate there, a donut, nibble off the kids plates and so on.  Well what started off as the odd bite here and there turned into a full blown binge.
I survived my 21 day #NObiscuit challenge rather well and my eyebrow threading is on the cards as a treat but honestly my mouth has not stopped for very long over the past few weeks.
SO
I plan myself another challenge, a
 21 day #NOsugar challenge

I get that this will be hard for me but once I feed on sugar I CRAVE sugar and I need to stop the feeding to stop the craving to stop the cycle.

Now while that addresses the sugar part of it, it does not take away that I need more food due to the exercise I'm doing.  Yes my goal is to loose weight and and get a rocking hot body but underfeeding myself (I cannot use starving because I do not starve myself) is not going to work any more than sugar feeding frenzies will.

FROM:
Spin
Circuits & Spin
Pilates
TRX & Body Balance
Spin & Body Pump
Rest Day
Spin
TO:
Spin & Pilates
Kettlebells & Spin
Body Balance
Spin & TRX
Spin & Body Pump & Pilates
Rest Day
Spin
SO
I plan myself yet another challenge, a
21 day #SHAKEandSMOTHIE challenge

With this challenge I hope to take away cravings for bad-to-me-foods.  I will make a protein shake or smoothie straight after getting in from gym and again in the afternoon to alleviate any hunger demons lurking.  Watch my FB page and instagram for shake & smoothie pictures :-)

Laraxx