Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Tuesday Randomness

***EDITED TO ADD:
Can't believe I forgot this, mini-me-jnr is star of the week … couldn't be more proud of my little man xx
***
I've actually been in the office this week, basically sorting out all the admin that I have let pile up over the past 2 to 3 weeks.  Feels like my screen time has doubled but so has my time spent running errands!  I still managed to work it around my spin class this morning so all is good there.

SO, I'm still this:
Trying desperately to remember to do this:
 Still LOVING spin
And have gained renewed vigour for healthy muffins ;-)
I'm trying DESPERATELY not to think about the fact that I can't run …. well can't even do a 30 minute walk without pain during and following; and yet walking around day to day (most the time) I'm relatively pain free with only discomfort.  I guess I'm just going to have to continue to ride it out.

How do you handle an extended layoff from a beloved exercise?
…me, not so well ;-)

Laraxx