Thursday, 19 December 2013

Domestic Goddess for A Day

Been thinking of what I can do for the Elves at the kids school (office ladies and all others) and finally got inspiration for some baked goodies.  I've been reading all over the place about pretzel bark but I tripped over this uber easy recipe for caramel pretzels I'll call them HERE.  I used just pretzels and Rolos because there is someone with a serious nut allergy at the school ….. I'm not tempting fate!
Parchment paper on a tray
Layer pretzels
Pop a Rolo on each
In the oven to soften for 3-4 minutes
Top with another pretzel (or pecan/smarties/whatever you want)
Leave to cool totally
The second thing I made was chocolate snowflake butter biscuits. Recipe HERE.
All packed and ready to go.

Getting that Christmas feeling baaaack :-)

In other news: I've not even been to the gym for the past 2 days thanks to sinus & throat issues - I am feeling positive on the foot front and may test it again next week; you can all hold your breath until then  because it feels like I am :-)

Laraxx