Sunday, 1 December 2013

December

Lets see how I did on my November 1st post WOWZERs targets:

✿✿✿
I need to eat more of what fuels me well and keeps me motivated and less of what slows me down.
- operation reduce body jiggle commences ✿✿✿ CHECK, I'm still on track with eating healthy probably 80/20 but WAY better than I was.
✿✿✿
Until I know what my foot is doing I am going to keep up with the spinning, rowing and may even add in swimming to the mix.
✿✿✿
My big November resolve is to add strength exercises with weights, kettlebells and yoga.
✿✿✿ CHECK and CHECK I've started body pump, body balance & do a strength circuit along with the spinning, rowing and swimming.
✿✿✿
Take on a mini craft project ✿✿✿ NOPE I have't even started this one yet.

I'm going to be slightly un original here and say I want to keep up with more of the same for December and have a great time at Christmas not worrying too much about what I eat over the festive period.  I am going to try hold off on Christmas decorations and tree for a week or 2 …. basically a couple of doggies make it not so practical.

On Friday I made Nigella Lawson's chocolate Christmas cake as I had watched her making it on telly and it looked rather scrummy.  Now if you know me you know I DO NOT eat fruit cake, mince pies or anything like that ….. it took me about 40 years before I would eat hot cross buns with raisins in them!!  It really is easy to make and does't have to sit and be fed for weeks.


Laraxx