Thursday, 26 December 2013

Christmas Day 2013

First off I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones.  Our Christmas day was fantastic, there was family & friends and it was just great fun.
The Boys on Christmas morning
Christmas lunch that went on until after 9pm
… just the way we like it ;-)
No exercise news as yet, I've still been feeling like someone has started a snot factory in my nasal passages and then for good measure, whacks my head with a sledgehammer multiple times daily!  Felt better today as I actually went into town with hubby voluntarily!

What food do you normally have at christmas?
We normally do a gammon/lamb roast/turkey but this year we went whole fillet roast …. mmmmmm

Hope you are all still enjoying your festivities and being merry :-)

Laraxx