Friday, 7 June 2013

Running Tights - the gorgeous and the *turn away now* type

Remember when I was discussing the financial limit I had subconsciously set on paying for a pair of running tights? see HERE

Well I didn't pay £78.00 for a pair of running tights but I did pick up on Maria's recommendation and headed over to Thoosa to see what they had on their site and I took the plunge and ordered a pair of 3/4 tights
I  these in a big way, so much so I didn't put them in the tumble dryer - YIP ... THAT is how much I  these :-)
And yes they make me feel like I look like the picture above - True story!

But then I got it in my head I needed a pair of purple capri's ... every one needs a pair - YES?

uuuum YES and NO ;-)

They looked great with my vest top ...

.... uuuuum, the post run look was less attractive :-(

I still like them but may renegade them to Zumba, yoga and/or slouching around the house because the colour is divine ... when its not sweating too much!
Oh AND Thoosa over on Facebook had a discount going when I ordered and I missed entering the code, I whinged about it .... the lovely Caroline sent me an email to say she'd refunded me the discount ... go show her some FB love HERE*

Today I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill, it was hot (see above sweat!); but I survived so I could post sweaty crotch pictures YECH and I think my body may have fully recovered from whatever it was that was giving me man-flu.

Laraxx

*Thoosa did not sponsor nor provide samples or freebies I just think their running tights are awesome and make me feel sexy, I mean comfortable whilst running.