Saturday, 25 May 2013

Dear Fat ...

It's been a bad week for me and its ALL food related.  I've eaten absolute rubbish and tons of it, I can't tell you why because I have no emotional reason, no physical reason, just no reason as all.  It makes me sad and mad all at the same time because I have not stopped myself its basically a total


I haven't even exercised to compensate all the crud I've been shovelling into my face (yes again), I did ONE iCycle secession and so today dragging myself onto the treadmill was a mammoth task it was one of those "now or never" situations .... you know where if you don't do it NOW you feel you might never do it
yip it was one of those!

This week I shared this on my Facebook page, I was hoping it might help me out of the downward spiral I was creating for myself.
Now I need to believe in myself and action it!
I need to do it for ME, for my children, for my health ... a long and healthy life.

So here is what I want to do
Thank you to all family and friends both real and around the blog-world because without you I would not feel as accountable for myself as I do - you inspire and motivate MWAH xx

What are you doing today for your future?

Laraxx