Friday, 8 March 2013

5 Things Friday ...

... Oh go on then, why not!

Lemon drizzle cake with a Chai tea latte at M&S before little mans bladder scan today.  Mini-me-jnr  had a chocolate lolly & mini-me snr had a bag of crisps - YIP, we were a sight of health today at the hospital NOT :-)

My BFF thinks this hair dryer is the shizang - I'm checking her suitcase before her flight Monday to make sure its not been tucked under dirty nickers!!

I ran in the rain today, the UNUSUAL part is that I set off in the rain ... not something I've done before but it was 10ºC and I was cranky to get out so thought a little rain shouldn't hurt (and it didn't, shock horror ;-)).  Happy I did it as 5 miles and no knee pain woohoo *happy dance*

Loved the way my legs looked on the bike on the Turbo trainer yesterday (sorry about the shadows), first time  in about 20 years when I though "helloooo, you're looking good today" :-)

.......
....
...
Now if I could just figure out photoshop I would melt away those belly rolls and be flabby fabby-dabby-do like in the old 20 something days again. NO! Oh OK then!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 
TO ALL MY MOMMYS READERS xx

Have a fantastic weekend everyone, let me know what you are up to!
I have a 10 mile run planned for mothers day and I beleive (because I'm not allowed to look in their book bags) that the boys have made mothers day cards?!?!?!  Can't wait to see them.

Laraxx