Now what I will say is that whilst I cringed when looking through these I have since revisited my 2012 Brighton marathon pictures ...... yeah, right!
And from that post:
- Loose weight chicken-noodle, your race pics are BAAAAD!! = CHECK I am down a good 10kg and it shows, yes more to go and I need to think about strength training as well
- I need a hydration belt (its ordered already) ..... I HATE carrying a bottle and ditched mine at 10miles, I just could-not-carry it for one more meter! = CHECK, although I left the water bottle belt and went with gel belt only (minor fail)
- Remember to take camera for hubby = FAIL & he didn't even use his phone to try get pics!!
- Take post race pictures at venue = Minor FAIL, unless you count the medal one by the official photogs
- Keep having fun and enjoying running = PASS with flying colours ;-)
- Go back next year and beat Katie Price (international readers, think Kardashian/reality starlet) = PASS, now whilst she was not there I smacked her last year time by about 8 minutes :-)
Next year I plan on running as fast as Mr average .... doable?!?! only time will tell.