Monday, 31 December 2012

Moving through the next 24 hours

2012 .... another year that has passed has gone, I did the best I could with it with the facilities I had available to me at the time.

2013 is yet to unfold and I'm looking forwards to it with great gusto.  In the words of TS Eliot:
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language 
And next year’s words await another voice. 
And to make an end is to make a beginning.

Its crazy because my one and only 2013 goal is the same as 2012's which didn't happen thanks to injury. From my Jan 2012 blog post 1 Week down 51 to go
"One of the reasons I'm feeling good is probably thanks to the fact I don't really make resolutions.  My 2012 goal came to me in October last year and it has been my focus since and will be until 22 April 2012 when I finish the London Marathon ... in one piece and not land up in hospital." 

I also picked this off Facebook and think it is a great idea and one I plan to follow:


Treasure your happy 2012 memories and make great new ones for 2013.

Laraxx