Friday, 30 November 2012

December Focus


It's Christmas time, a time to be festive, to celebrate, to meet with and to eat with family & friends.  So with this in mind I am going to set out a few targets for myself to help with staying focused.

  1. Stick to my marathon training plan … yes I started early and it's a loooog one but I need it I think
  2. Eat healthy and stick to my Dukan guides for at least 5 days out of every 7 … remember the allergic persona if all else fails!
  3. A time related goal; try do 3 miles in 30 minutes - it can be on the road or on the treaddie
  4. Spend some quality time with the kids each day, it can be 5 minutes - a bit of "love them while they are little" heartache going on with me at the moment ;-)

And I think that will be it really.

source
Oh and this year I am going for NO TREE! I know but please, I'm not a hater I just have 2 HUGE dogs who will knock it over, and over and over ...... decorations will hopefully be classic and tasteful ... if not I'm getting the kids to make thousands of pom-poms to litter the place with and then the dogs can eat those.

How do you stay or plan to stay on track over the festive season?

Laraxx