Saturday, 1 September 2012

Autumn Ahead

... with that in mind it means I need to do an August review, so here I go:


August Targets & Review:

1. Get a weekday routine going and report back what it is!
mmmmmm yeah right it was summer holidays, what WAS I thinking!
2. Run 50 to 55 miles (yes even if I go away on holiday)
Not quite 50 to 55, well actually I failed miserably (less than 40miles) since I didn't run this past week thanks to energy lacking issues.
3. Complete 6 strength/sculpting/toning/weights secessions (these are staying until I get it right!!)
mmmmmm NOPE!
4. Complete 6 turbo trainer bike secessions (these are staying until I get it right!!)
mmmmmm big FAT ZERO here :-(
5. Continue to loose weight
Check, it's still going down but at a slower rate which I'm totally comfortable with & HAPPY about.
6. Start a recipe page on my blog
DONE, go check it out, page tab is above :-)  I will also update as I go and let you know.
7. Do ONE fun thing with the kids each day during their summer holidays :-)
OK, so not EVERY day but certainly MOST days ... road trip counted for LOADS of fun :-)

OK, so what about SEPTEMBER THEN?
1. Run 50 to 55 miles
2. Run the Barnes Green Half marathon 30th September in a better time than 02:45 from the Brighton Half at the beginning of the year :-)
3. Zumba once a week for fun
4. Get a weekday routine going and report back what it is .... I mean it this time ;-)
5. Cut artificial sweeteners out my diet & to keep Dukan eating as clean as possible
6. Do ONE fun thing with the kids each week on a school day
7. Try out a Zuzana workout YEIKS!

Oh and if you missed my TJ the duck VLOG go check it out on facebook :-)

Happy Autumn all my northern hemisphere chums and Happy Spring Day all you southerners ;-)

Laraxx