Monday, 6 August 2012

Quickly & Road Trip Planned

Some of you may remember last year summer holidays I went a bit A-Wall on my blog, I just seem to be distracted by everything and anything going on that I find it hard to even fit in a run .... funny though that I'm never too busy for Facebook ;-)

Quickly:
Boy are having fun on their summer holidays ...
Their food choices could be better - I'm trying!!!
Mom is still here on holiday & ...
Mom, the boys and moi are planning a road trip up North so all you north England lasses I'll be Gateshead to Edinburgh Friday to Tuesday - coffee??


Boys have had fun scooting at the skate park and bowling is always a hit.  

Rain has stayed away for the most part, besides my Sunday morning run where I got SOOOOOO wet I nearly drowned!
I'm LOVING the olympics and even spotted Team USA wearing Sparkly Soul headband and she won GOLD :-)


TJ the duck is alive and well, he's AT LEAST 5 times bigger today than he was when we brought him home ... I've had to order him new digs YET AGAIN!

Please remember you can find me over on Facebook where you at least get little updates and there is not a huge drought between posts.

Happy summer everyone 
Laraxx