Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Houdini

"Harry Houdini (born Erik Weisz, later Ehrich Weiss or Harry Weiss; March 24, 1874 – October 31, 1926) was a Hungarian-born American stunt performer, noted for his sensational escape acts."
.... this describes my dogs at the moment! I jest not.  I give them 5 acres to run around in, they want to go see what is in the next door neighbours pond!


Twice I have been called to retrieve them from the pond, escaped through 2 different holes.  I'm beside myself because I think Rufus actually ate one of their fish, possibly a Koi ... I didn't ask but I did leave my number.  I've been hiding behind closed curtains ever since!!!


Photographic evidence:

.... those eyes and stinky muddy faces scream GUILT!!!!!

So I did what any good dog owner does and fixed the holes!

Fence patch work at it's best :-)

Little blighters had better NOT find any more holes or I'll spit!

Cute picture of my 2 legged pets that haven't escaped the garden yet .... and I hope they never do :-)
Laraxx