Wednesday, 23 May 2012

A day in my life ...

...... the picture version of course being Wednesday.  Today was an ideal day for me, I loved it - wish there were more like it.  Temperature may have been a wee toooooo hot for me to run but a minor niggle ;-)

My view for the first part of the morning 

laaaaast row ... its as near to straight as damit really ;-)

Then it was time to clear the driveway entrance ...

... 2 years of autumn leaves rotting equals 5 loads of this!

but the chickens LOVED it 
(in fact not even worms will get them back into their run tonight)

This all took me up to lunch time.
So AFTER LUNCH ...
... I went to the park to run (at least I had 50% shade)
I only managed 2.2 miles before I nearly died so I downed my NUUN drink & went to pick up the kiddos from school.  The rest of the day was spent scooting off to school discos x 2 and a swimming lesson ... all in a mummy's day work :-)

How have you been enjoying the sunshine (if it's shining where you are)?

Laraxx