Sunday, 8 April 2012

A week in comments

I thought it would be novel to wrap up the week by doing a comments post, lets see how it plays out shall we.

From my Matcha tea review:

It appears a few of us like it :-)

To my Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes that seemed to get the thumbs up.


I even made a second batch for consumption over Easter weekend and they went down a treat.

All the way to pink Barbie weights that rocked :-)
and apparently a few of you would also be partial to a sweaty sock face wipe .... YAY I'm normal'ish ;-)

THANK YOU for ALL comments, I really do appreciate them; I know I have been very bad at commenting on blogs I follow these past few weeks but I plan to get back to it :-)

I've had a great week from eating healthy to exercise and relaxing with friends, I hope you all have had a great week as well.  It's going to be back on track for me from tomorrow even though its still a Bank Holiday day, I feel the need.

Laraxx