Thursday, 8 March 2012

Grass is Badass

Yip, you guessed it I finally went out for a run and ran on GRASS - that green stuff all around us and now I think I can conquer anything ;-)
Local Park

Who would have thought that something as simple as running on grass could
a) intimidate the heck out of me
b) be really hard as you feel so slow
c) be so enjoyable
d) keep you on your toes ... you have to keep your eyes peeled all the time for mud, roots, holes in the grass etc
I was elated nonetheless

3.5 miles done (4 loops) and the BEST PART - no pain in the foot before during or after, I think I may get excited about this grass stuff :-)

The part that made me smile even more ..... 

MUUUUUD :-)

So you may have noticed, I kick my ankles when I run ... anyone else do that??

In other news ...... it's only 45 FRIKKING days until the marathon AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

Laraxx