Friday, 30 March 2012

Facebook Competition WINNERS


Fantastic news as we have winners, can I have a whoop-whoop please :-)

In ever present Princess Goddess Mommy style it was all *high tech* for the draw

1st drawn was: Sarah over at Sarah Fitness
My fateful assistant mini-me-jnr & his ninja penguin

2nd drawn was: Carol over at .... uuummmmm ;-)

I asked him to keep his hand still so he held it with his other hand ;-)

3rd drawn was: Jen over at Runner Maybe
There were only going to be 2 winners but he insisted on drawing out a 3rd

**********************
1st prize: a pack of TeaPigs Tea, 2 tubes NUUN, a customised book mark by Bijoux, AND a thin pink SparklySoul headband
2nd & 3rd prize: each receive 2 tubes of NUUN and a customised bookmark by Bijoux
**********************

CONGRATULATIONS gals, please message me so I can get addresses and get your presents in the post to you :-)

Laraxx