Thursday, 8 March 2012

COMPETITION REMINDER


OK, lets see if you are better at following orders than I am

For those of you who don't already follow me on Facebook don't forget my competition which kicks in when I reach 42 fans/likes on my Princess Goddess Mommy Facebook page. so head on over and go LIKE my Facebook page if you haven't already done so.


I know the counter says 31 but remember this does not include other page likes, you need to mentally add 6 more to this so basically we are at the grand subtotal of 37 - - - - only FIVE more to go, SO CLOSE NOW I can feel it.

SPREAD THE WORD!

If you already like PGM on Facebook don't stop there ..... if you Facebook, twitter or blog about it with a link to the PGM Facebook page, you will receive an extra entry for each, leave a comment on this post to say you have done so.

I'm adding to the prize goodie bag all the time. Sneaky PRIZE peak: so far the prize includes sparkly headbands, custom handmade bookmakers, Teapigs tea .....


Good luck everyone, lets hope I can announce some winners at the end of March .... this year :-)