Friday, 6 January 2012

Working Week

Well I'm not sure about the rest of you but this week was a bit of a wake-up call for me.  After 2 weeks of lazing about, scoffing food as and when, then all of a sudden it was back to school for the kiddos and back to work for me - THUMP BUMP!!!

We all seem to have survived to some sort of degree, mini-me-snr had a tummy bug last night so was off school today but that doesn't affect my work (only blogging does that ;-)), but it did prevent me getting up at 6am to do my treadmill run thanks to his 3am waking!!!! So still need to get out there and do that.

I have made a promise to myself that if I keep up with my January training plan I'll go treat myself to a hair cut, colouring at home is one thing, my scraggly ends is something else though.

January Running Schedule:
Tuesdays: 3miles
Wednesday: 4 to 5 miles
Friday: 3 miles
Sunday: long run

You'll notice a lack of cross training but I've started cranking up Bellas walks out and about so 30 to 40 minutes of brink walking a few times a week as well.  Anything else is a bonus.

NEWS FLASH: I'm pretty sure working is waaaaaaaay over rated!!  ;-)

***************
Whoops, mid-afternoon mini chocolate overdose!!!
Mostly involving these ......
Remember these evil things?

***************
OK so a little "heave-ho" and I finally managed to move my ass onto the treadmill and do my 3 miles; I had also managed a very brisk 30 minute walk with Bella after lunch, this time no harness and she was fantabulous as she got to the end of the lead and it tugged she would slow and not pull my arm out it's socket = REZULT!


Hubby made his best ever sausage stew/soup tonight, I managed to eat that whole humungous bowl and enjoyed every single mouthful.  I am very lucky that he enjoys creating and cooking the way he does he is also the main cause of us not loosing any weight though .... its always toooooo good :-)

What is your favourite meal cooked for you by someone else?
Though one to answer this one, for me but seeing as it's winter I think it has to be either hubby's oxtail stew (no recipe, sorry) or his courgette flower risotto (recipe HERE)
What is your favourite meal you cook for yourself/others?
Lasagne


Laraxx