Tuesday, 17 January 2012

My Tuesday

Because my life is just SO incredibly amazing and fun to live I thought I'd throw you a day in my life ... in bullets because I am now TIRED :-)
  • Wake up at various points through the night for no particular reason
  • Lie awake
  • Drift off
  • Wake up, drift off .... and so on
  • Wake officially at 6am with thumping headache and sore neck
  • Go to the toilet
  • Go back to sleep
  • Wake up at 7:30
  • Get out of bed at 7:45
  • Get dressed, iron kids school clothes
  • Get kids up and dressed
  • Pack kids activities bags 
  • Get us out the house on the school run (this is me at my fishwife BEST)
  • Go shop for lunch (having a meeting)
  • Get home, cruise Facebook do some work
  • Meeting
  • Lunch
  • More meeting
  • School run to pick up 1 of 2 kiddos
  • Back to school to pick up number 2
  • Feed the kids & cook dinner in-between all this
  • Back to school for number 1 to do karate
  • Veggies for dinner burnt
  • Eat dinner, sub burnt veggies for raw carrot, hubby has his chicken on a roll
  • Feet up
  • Type blog while kids cause havoc in bathroom
  • Soon it will be bed time
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Headache appears to be thanks to Bella nearly ripping my arms out yesterday when we were out for a walk, I thinks she has actually given me whiplash!!!!  And *sad face* no run today I was not feeling it at 6 this morning and not now either.  I'll be having a bedtime chit-chat with myself to get my mojo back on track.

Off for bedtime routine now, hope I survive ;-)

Laraxx