Saturday, 10 December 2011

Survey anyone?

I was reading blogs on the train last night (I'd been up in London for dinner with the girls) and loved the idea Vanessa came up with.  Basically she is conducting "the great blogger survey" over at Gourmet Runner (go see her post on it for a giggle).  I also thought it would be a great ice breaker after my last post.

  1. How often do you update your blog? It varies but on average I say I blog 5 out of 7 days a week. 
  2. How long do you spend writing each post? It can take up to an hour ... it depends on whether what hubby is watching is interesting or just another Jamie Oliver re-run! 
  3. How long do you spend reading blogs each day? I've never timed it but well over an hour or 3 or 4 I'm sure.
  4. What other social media sites do you use? Facebook (personal & Princess Goddess Mommy) and twitter.
  5. What is the first blog you started reading? JAGs Fitness Blog
  6. How do you read blogs? Phone/iPad, dashboard, Google Reader...? Sometimes on my phone, but mostly from my blog list
  7. How many blogs do you follow? 102 ..... I just checked ;-)
  8. You're on a week-long vacation. Do you a) pre-set posts for the time you're away, b) blog every day on vacation, or c) organize guest posts in advance? I'd probably post if I got a chance and had access to wifi - otherwise it would be a black hole of blogging for the time I was away.
  9. Have you made money off of your blog? Nope
  10. Would you quit your job to be a full-time blogger, if it meant cutting your salary in half? Nope, because I'd owe you money ;-)

Sorry it's fuzzy :(

On my adventures up in London town this country bumpkin passed the London Marathon shop and being the blogger geek I am I had to take a pic - touristy or what?! don't answer that ;-)

Lastly another huge thank you to everyone for your lovely words about Billy xx

Laraxx