Saturday, 31 December 2011

Saying Goodbye

Goodness, everyone is happy to see the back end of 2011 and to be honest I don't want to let it go.  Don't get me wrong, there are challenges a plenty waiting for me in 2012 and I hope to make it my best year yet.

2011 has been a good year with the starting of a new business with hubby, family visits, healthy & happy children growing, marathon entry confirmed for 2012 and most things ticking along nicely, 2011 was a good year.  But I'm still hanging on to my heartache, yes it is easing but hell it still hurts so darn bad.  I don't want to hang on to the heartache  I just don't want to loose the memories.  I will love him always and just need to remember to picture 55kg's worth of bullmastiff with wings to make me smile.

The past week has been a mishmash of here and there and everywhere and has made me look forward to a nice quiet evening at home for old years eve.
Random pics from the week
My Bella girl has taken to hiding her Christmas bone .... she still does't know exactly WHAT to make of it ;-)
Ravioli experiment was an EPIC fail I'm afraid but I got some fab pics of the effort :-)

My lovely mommy xxxx

WISHING EVERYONE THE VERY BEST FOR 2012,
MAKE IT YOUR BEST YEAR YET
lara & family xxxx