Monday, 12 December 2011

Pro-cras-tin-ation & COMPETITION

AGH, sounds like such a pompous word and really, you just want to slap it, don't you - admit it! YES / NO?  

"In psychology, procrastination refers to the act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of low-priority, and thus putting off important tasks to a later time."

.... I say procrastination plays with my mind but lets be honest, my mind play havoc with me, it can out-procrastinate procrastination!  I've always said that it won't be my body that packs up during the marathon. SO today I beat procrastination up and am going to take back control.

What helped was I saw this cutie with a big smile on Facebook:

and I realised how lucky I am to have my 2 legs and the choice and the privilege to have the ability to do what I do.

Todays Exercise:
Todays fuel:
Breakfast: Rye toast with baked beans & grated cheese; coffee with Kara coconut milk
Snack: half a Cliff bar pre run
Snack: post run, the udder half of the Cliff bar and 200mls chocolate milk
Lunch: courgette & scrambled egg
Dinner: brown rice, mixed veg and chicken
Laters: cuppa decaf cawfee with a dash of cream mmmmmmmmmm

Don't forget to enter my independent unsponsored competition by liking Princess Goddess Mommy on facebook HERE ...... YIP, that is ALL you have to do and I will randomly pick a winner when my LIKES reach 45 (42 minus 3 for family reasons & to make it unbiased ;-) all explained on the page)

Lariat