Thursday, 1 December 2011

Oooooohhhhh, SO nice

I am absolutely over the moon with what arrived this afternoon ...
They finally came back in stock in my size and today they arrived
They were on my feet in zero.point.five.seconds :-)
 I
 LOVE
 THEM
In other news:
I'm still alive, I have to be, no one can consume the amount of rubbish I have in the past few days and not suffer very real bloating consequences.

My exercise mojo is on slow and my run yesterday became a treadmill run today ... of sorts.  I wanted to give up at mile 1 and convinced myself to do 2 miles.  Problem with treadmill running -at home- is that the family is just WAAAAY to close for comfort.  I landed up doing 5km but to be honest about half of one of those kilometres was spent standing on the side listening to some problem or another.

Don't forget to like Princess Goddess Mommy on facebook to enter my competition. I'm busy putting together the prize and will let you know what it is in the next few days.

Laraxx