Monday, 14 November 2011

Weekend in Wales

It wasn't as cold or as wet as it could have been!!  In fact I think we were VERY lucky with the weather.  We were there so the boys could go hiking through/over/around/down The Black Mountains as a training hike for their Kilimanjaro trip in December.  They needed to see how their kit (sleeping bags NOT included) would hold out.  They had a fantastic time and they learnt loads.

Needless to say me and my friend spent the weekend entertaining the kiddies :-) ....

.... while the boys and good friend Kate did the hiking.
Picture copyright belongs to Kate-the-great
(yes, it deserves to run over the page, absolutely magnificent view)

Oh and I got a run in .... I managed to find the flattest part of Wales but it DID require a bit of driving around to check it out, but I found it bar one little incline (not a hill at all I must say ;-)!!!

Needless to say, I have not read very many blogs so if I have missed some big news please don't be shy and leave  a comment about it so I can catch up.

For a few more pictures of my weekend away go find Princess Goddess Mommy on Facebook (or just click the link top right on this page!).

Laraxx