Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Hi, my name is .....

... my name is Lara and I'm a sugar addict.

There I've said it, again, I know, its hard but its true - once I start I can't stop, well no I can but it's HARD to stop.  The cravings are huge and so overwhelming sometimes I just don't have the energy to fight them, I feel weak and pathetic and sad.
I know I can do it, 
I can be strong, 
I can beat the sugar monster
so why don't I?
I don't feel all grey and miserable today so that is good, its giving me energy to try beat this today and give me hope to carry on tomorrow but the day is not over and the kids are not home, yet .... yip I'm full of excuses, the sugar makes me speak the truth all crazy.

I'm going to try take this one day at a time.
I'm going to report food consumption daily.
Stick with me OK!

Do you suffer the same or similar? How do you cope?

Laraxx