Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Working on my marathon training

Postie delivered a parcel for me today, hubby walks past as I'm opening it "what you got there"???
Me: "well I'm running a marathon you know"
Hubby: "ooooooooh, so you'll need *stuff* then"
Me: "correct!"
:-)
Here's what plopped through the door today (I only ordered yesterday btw!!!) .....
and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it
SOooooo.........
here are a few more pictures (sorry my inner actress pushed her way out!)
* yes I'm trying to push my tummy in ;-)
**yes, my bedroom is ALWAYS that messy!



and in your best ELVIS voice ...
Thank you, thank you very muuuch :-)

I will be honest and thought I was going look like a chunky monkey in them but I don't think that I do.  I wore them to Zumba tonight and they were totally comfortable and I'm 100% sure they will make me run even faster, weeeeeeeeeee-zooom-weeeeeeeeee.

Laraxx

*Disclaimer: I paid for the capri skirt, but I did get a free pink headband (part of their current promotion).  The opinion is totally my own.  BUT if you get in touch with Running Skirts UK tell Jane that Lara sent you, for which I gain nothing :-)

11 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo Its so cute and I want one so bad!!! Yu look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I haven't seen running skirts like that before.It looks very comfy:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of running skirts before, but they look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in the skirt! Can't believe you got it the day after you ordered it--that's speedy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that so much! :) Yes you need loads of STUFF! I have a skort (skirt over shorts) but the shorts are too short and they ride up a little so I hardly wear it. I love the idea of the capris under neath instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to rock the marathon in that awesome capri skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend running the London Marathon and told her I would email her and you at once. Can I get your email address? Her husband is Navy so she they are over there for the next few years. I think this will be her 2nd Marathon. Let me know if you would be interested in meeting her and maybe doing some training together or something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh they look so comfy and are so CUTE on you!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them, they look great on you.

    I braved a couple of pairs of shorts for my training runs (different colours of course)
    http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/details.cfm?ProdID=6597

    Enjoy running in your new purchase, running in style!
    vics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)