Saturday, 1 October 2011

New Look & New Name

Hello lovlies, I hope this glorious sunny October day finds you all well.

Needless to say I am hiding from the heat indoors and playing with my blog. What do you think of the new look??? Bet the new name wasn't a surprise to some of you long standing readers heeheehee.  If you are a recent follower then go check out THIS POST for the origins of the name.

Once you have commented on this post, please make sure you go straight away and check out my new Facebook page.  I've set it up to track my marathon training progress and you will probably find lots of sweaty pictures being posted there after a while.




Facebook link, with the new fantabulous name, is off to the right ----->

Wowzer, this is a short post but I'm asking you to do a lot but go on .... humour me. Remember to update your Blog List feed to read Princess Goddess Mommy AND go and

LIKE my fb page :-)
laraxx

9 comments:

  1. From one princess to another LOVE IT! :) Liking on FB now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name! Lucky you having sun over there it has been lashing rain here since yesterday!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice name Lara !!

    xoxo
    Caithlin

    www.londonwishes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look and the name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun being a Princess!!!

    Nice name change ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I wonder if "new name" inspiration will strike me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)