Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Bits & Bobs Tuesday

Very pleased I made it out for my 2 mile run this morning, it had rained overnight and I secretly was hoping it was still raining and that hubby would carry on sleeping so I could sneak onto Freddie .... no deal, the rain had stopped and the hubster got up!  Out I went ......
warm-up & cool-down not included

I even got some mud splats ;-)

Gave hubby a quick haircut (well shave really!), had breakfast then did a quick kettlebell circuit:
40secs effort-20secs rest x 2 sets
KB Swings (12kg) 24/23
Goblet Squats (8KG) 11/12
Russian Twists (8kg) 24/27
KB Clean & Press (R)(8kg) 9/8
KB Clean & Press (L)(8kg) 9/8
Windmills (R)(8kg) 4/3
Windmills (L)(8kg) 4/3
40secs effort x 1 set
Alternating single arm KB Swings (12kg) 24

Felt good for a total of 15 minutes of workout.

Now what to do with the kids for the rest of the day!!!!!!mmmmmmm......

laraxx

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting out there for your run :D

    And yay for mud splats - first of many more to come (badges of honour, they are...says I as the running Yoda :P)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the mud splats- makes it more satisfying I think! Plus it washes off skin much easier than off clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting out there, so much harder on cold wet mornings!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mud on the ankles ... I always feel like that is a sign of a great, fun run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on getting out there - it can be difficult when the weather is a bit rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got out for your run! With the floods we had over here you would of had to swim!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great workout. I say put the kids to work...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, glad you got out for your run! :)

    Max has only let me cut his hair ONCE *cough* so I am kind of in awe of your mad skills in being your hubby's barber/hairdresser. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)