Wednesday, 7 September 2011

The Wordy part of Wednesday

Well as you may have guessed, I kicked my day off with a cuppa coffee and not one but TWO strawberry muffins which plain and simply set me up for a good day in a good mood :-)

Daily Fuel Intake:
Breakfast: 2 strawberry muffins & coffee with milk
Lunch, early: Big bowl of left over lamb saag; cuppa Chai Roobos tea
Snack: Ryvitas, lacto free cream cheese & ham; coffee with milk
Dinner: Pork chops on the grill, avo & tomato salad, potatoes

Daily Exercise:
Planning on doing the C25K week 5 day 1 on Freddie
My body is TIIII-EEERRRRED peeps, yesterdays efforts meant today late afternoon DOMS have set in, all I wanted to do is curl up in bed and sleeeeeeeeeeep!

.... see, LIFELESS, there's nothing going on in there!
laraxx

4 comments:

  1. Gah - I hate it when I feel lethargic. Exercise usually helps like Rose said ... good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Hope you mustered up the energy to do your treadmill workout after all!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)