Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Tuesday Quickie

Oh get your minds out the gutter ;-)

Even though I've not been posting I have been maintaining my new eating regime and still working out.  That being said I am having SERIOUS minor difficulty getting up for early morning workouts, in fact - it's just not happening!!!... I'm working on it.

Some strange things that happened today:

1) Mini-me-jnr was with me in the garage while I was doing weights when all of a sudden he was over the weights bench from the corner without even touching the floor, yelping ...

"FROG, FROG, THERES A FROGGIE IN THE CORNER"!!!

And sure enough, there was a little froggie :-)
Unlike spiders, it was catch & release for this little guy.

2) I couldn't resist this one.  Mini-me-jnr has never managed to pulled the recycling bin (empty mind you) as its always been too heavy for him.  But today my little munchkin managed .....

The wheelie bin making its way down the drive :-)

And on that note I'm going to watch a little Thor while reading blogs.
laraxx

4 comments:

  1. Ah that is so cute!You have a new helper.My big ones don't even put the bin out for me!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bin picture!
    :)
    And that frog would have freaked me out- I think I would have shooed it outside, but not picked it up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love frogs! We have a three legged one in our garden and I adore him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I adore the wheelie bin pic. Reminds me of the very first episode of the new Dr Who...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)