Monday, 19 September 2011

Monday's Post Supplement

"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"
"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"
"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"
"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"

"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"

"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"


"I must stop raiding the kids treat tub"
......... and so on!!!!

The day started well, with wheat free multigrain toast & homemade blackberry jam,  the school run and shopping and unpacking and then ryvita, cream cheese & ham snack, then lunch .....

A tub of soup - YES, it gets messy when I eat soup!

 Cherries, oh wonderful cherries - YES, I'm an addict!

... and then, THIS!!!!
It's not what I ate but you get the idea! oh, and kids left over chips .... apparently I HAD to eat them or die???!!!!eeeerrrrrmmmmmmmm NO!

I still ate dinner, 2 burger patties on a split bun, with lashing of toppings (cheese, tomato, caramelised onions, my homemade chutney, fried egg) oh and a few more chips for good measure.

STOP
THE
MADNESS
Moving swiftly on to Tuesday,
yours truly
laraxx

9 comments:

  1. Those treat tubs are hard to resist!!Start again tomorrow.Good luck!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so upset that cherries are ridiculously expensive again :-(
    I'm glad I don't have any chocolate in the house at the moment - I would be gobbling it up right now - I have a real craving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't start well then you would have had a 100% bad day. It was only half bad :)

    It must be hard with that temptation in the house *hugs* Keep on swimmin' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the days of raiding my lad's sweet tub. Cutting out grains/dairy saved me :D

    Chin up lass x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum those cherries look so good. Can you tape some chewing gum to the outside of the box? Then if you want a treat, have the gum first and it will make the stuff taste horrible and minty. I don't like chewing gum, but it might help if you do?
    and as Rachel says, it was not all bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is much easier for me now that my teen has gone to college. Not nearly as many temptations in the house; just my husband's stuff to contend with. If only he'd stop buying crap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so not looking forward to having kids just because all their delicious kid food will be around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother is home on an un-expected visit and bought so many sugary treats with him. I cannot stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been known to do that. Especially with golden oreo's they can;t be in the house or I eat them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)