Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Here's how my Tuesday panned out

I found these whilst shopping, Nakd Cocoa Mint ... I've never seen them before and since I LUUURV the chic-mint combo I had to give them a go (see how I snuck in my new mits I bought, cool huh!)
Nakd Cocoa Mint (box of 4 bars)

They smelt the business .....

And OH.MY.WORD. they tasted the business!! 
Who needs kids sugar-coated-crack, NOT ME :-)

Me and my poncho, 

Its fab for keeping warm at your desk but not god for:
  • packing or unpacking the dishwasher
  • cooking, lets just say WOOF!
  • buckling yourself (& poncho) into the car
  • packing and unpacking the washing machine
  • chickens, its not good for chicken chores, I have to crouch down!!!!

And finally I gave my Zumba trainers a face lift (new black laces!!)

And in-between all this I managed to do work, remember to feed the dogs, fetch the kids from school, do my weights & go to Zumba - wooohoooo ALL ROUND GOOD DAY.

What made your day a good day today?

laraxx

10 comments:

  1. I love those cocoa mint bars - they taste just like After Eights - yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Day!!!

    Feed the Dogs, Fetch the Kids, Zumba

    Love, Love, Love those days.... Days that you have absolutely NO time to take a potty break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen those - but never tried them. At the moment, I have an EAT NATURAL brazil and sultana bar for lunch (not the ones with chocolate) and sometimes a little pot of salad.

    Love the poncho. Ideal for sitting infront of the pc or walks.... but I can see how it wouldnt suit chicken chores. Be careful you don't set yourself on fire....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day. Love the poncho for these cooler day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm.....I want that chocolate SO badly right now!

    I lurve me a good poncho too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those cocoa mint bars- soooooo good! Did you know you can order them from the website- www.naturalbalancefoods.co.uk (free postage too)- they sometimes do great offers on there, and now they do a mixed chocolate box with cocoa, cocoa mint and cocoa orange ones. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't seen that chocolate before.Looks good!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love your mittens! I love getting out the cosy winter clothes... don't so much love the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My day today so far is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how I lurve the minty ones..........

    and what made my day good?

    a run - not working - a great dinner - not working - having my nails done - not working.....

    :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)