Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Beautiful Moon

How amazing has the full moon been recently!  I tried to take some pictures but I just could not do it justice so have spent several minutes over the past 2 nights just marvelling at it, you know ..... for real, in life :-)

OK so quick catch up secession, and I mean QUICK (I'm at work but it's my lunch break .... sssshhhhh don't tell the boss ;-))

Some weekend pics:
I missed taking pics of starters because I was basically too busy scoffing them :-) They were awesome though, a table FULL of Spanish Tappas.
Mains: 
Spanish seafood

Dessert:
 Eaton Mess ... that was the serving bowl btw!!!

In the guest loo (as you do!!)
The MOST flattering mirror I've been exposed to in a long time, wanted to bring it home with me ;-)

I am still LOVING my Zumba (read Zumba ADDICT basically!), my hips are getting used to it and I'm pretty sure I get some wiggle action in these days .... WHOOP WHOOP :-)

Monday morning (early bells) I did a yoga DVD for the first time in a loooong time and loved it, more mantra based than downward facing dog based (will review later).

And I have a personal favour to ask.  A friend of mine has just recently started eating a vegetarian diet so have said that I know a lot of you lovely peeps are veggies or vegans and are all lovely so if you wouldn't mind posting a comment with a link to your blog I'm hoping she can hop across and read what inspires you lovelies.

laraxx

ps dodgy knee all better after 2 days of icing and resting, going to put that saddle back where it was! :-)

6 comments:

  1. ohsheglows.com is an excellent, creative, beautiful photographed vegan blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://boxruneat.blogspot.com/

    and my old blog

    http://veganfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/

    I stopped posting there after stopping being vegan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba is pretty fun, eh? I used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty top :)
    My blog has some veggie things on there (I need to update my recipes page though)- http://runningcupcake.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather is the best vegan blogger I have met. Here is her blog: www.wheres-the-beach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another good one is Averie: www.loveveggiesandyoga.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)