Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Wordless Wednesday

BUT FIRST ....... we had DATE NIGHT tonight.  The chillies were invited round to a mates house for a sleep over, they were UBER excited but not as excited as their mommy :-) yeeehaaaaa :-)
Hubby & I got to go to movies and then grab a bite to eat without being nagged senseless about our choices ;-)
We saw: Cowboys and Aliens - not bad for a bit of shoot-em-up action
We ate: at Wagamama's : I had teriyaki soba and the hubster had beef ramen noodles

OK I'll shut it now :-) here's other stuff I did today .....

 Don't know how I managed to get the Princess Leia look with a stability ball but I did!
My new gloves, prwity :-)
Not so wordless then .... I am trying though ;-)
laraxx

5 comments:

  1. Cute gloves!!! I also liked Cowboys and Aliens. We thought it was entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found you! LOVE the gloves!!! Looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better joining you on your journey! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your globes almost as much as I love your princess lai look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those weight gloves are awesome! WANT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)