Monday, 29 August 2011

Smoothie action

After my workout today I decided to get some smoothie action on, ingredients from the garden of course.  So in-between my weights in the garage (watch this space for winter moans of how cold it is!!) and my 20 minutes iCycle I popped outside to pick some blackberries.  Then post cycle I picked some kale form the veggie garden.

All the ingredients got a good wash down, then whizzed up with some Kara coconut milk and a dash of Agave nectar.
 Produced a very deep purple liquid
It didn't make for pretty drinking :-)

Next time I want one of these!
Hope everyone in the UK has had a fab Bank Holiday.
laraxx

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha love the purple tongue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling myself that someday I'll try a smoothie with veggies in it. Maybe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous picture with the purple tongue!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)