Friday, 22 July 2011

Fridays Fickleness

Day 1 of summer holidays (started early with an inset day for us) & I'm shattered already.  Last night the mini-me's slept with me as hubby was away.  Jnr was on the mattress next to me ... he did a total 360° during the night, while Snr used me as a punch/kick pad ..... DANG they are active sleepers!!!!!!!!!!  Anyways I digress.  We hit up town in the morning to go buy Just Dance 2* and took a stroll through the park on the way back and discovered there is a great Human Nature Garden at the local park - really amazing place.  Its relaxed and there is not 1 "keep off the grass" sign, kids had a great time investigating.
Park entrance signs for the Human Nature Garden

Kids cruising the park

I managed to eek in a few hours for me (some in the garden some shopping etc) and then I could no longer escape the Just Dance 2* challenge from mini-me-snr.
My favourite song so far has to be Tina Turners Proud Mary :-)


mini-me-snr demo'ing Rasputin for you :-)

It's a blast
.  It was great to do songs not on the original, confusing to start but you get the hang of it sooner rather than later; and they have added features as well like a weekly "sweat challenge" (individual challenge of a certain number of songs per day), duet dancing (where you dance together but different moves), races etc.  One thing I don't like is you can't just choose songs for the basic challenge which we like to do, we'll have to get used to that one I suppose.
We did over an hours worth of dancing and consuming WAAAY to many crisps & mini Twix's but hey - I think I worked them off :-)

Welcome to new followers, don't be shy throw me a comment if you want to.

Now if the sun can continue to shine for the next few weeks so the kids can get outside and play it will be great.

Laraxx

*Disclaimer: we bought ours from Game, my view of the game is personal and independent.

3 comments:

  1. You totally worked off the crisps and chocolate :)

    No embarassing dance videos of Lara to share? Hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garden sounds lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind on the hip video games & activities - I've never done any of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)