Friday, 13 May 2011

Yesterdays blog!!!

Thanks to eblogger "under maintenance" yesterday I couldn't post so here it is since I typed it up and everything it seems a waste to let it go into the trash can!
Todays news was I did C25K week4 day 3 but you can tell that from my twitter feed at the top of my page now can't you :-)

It's really is comforting to know that I'm not the only one who finds themselves repeatedly repeating themselves to an apparent invisible brick wall to get things done :-)
SO, how do they repay me, well with this little gem in the (yes) flooded bathroom!!

Skanky plaster in soapy water, in soap dish that doesn't drain ....
THANKS KIDS!

Gotta love them :-)

On a brighter note, breakfast was a great surprise.  We've had chickens for about a year and a half now and we have NEVER EVER had double yolks, now my new girls are rocking double yolks every day (well for the last 2 days anyway).  We have had 3 double yolkers in the past 2 days, woooohooooooo :-)
Thats 4 eggs with 6 yolks

Well this turned into an odd post, possibly because I decided to take a rest day, with
NO house work but rather a few hours out mowing the lawn since Delores was returned, we'd managed to wreck her blades and snap the belt!!!!!!....well there IS a lot of mowing to do!

Food has been OKish today.  The unOK part was where the mini cocktail sausages were wolfed.  But I have logged it all and stayed close to maintenance.  Those little Tesco devil sausages cost me 460 calories!!!!!!!!! HOW? you ask, its quite easy actually:
4 while making lunch
4+4 more before I popped out to fetch the kids from school
4 while making my official afternoon snack of poached chicken with bean salad
EVIL little processed things - - - - - - EVIL I tell ya ;-)

On a good note, I still have not touched a custard cream, GO ME !!!

On a weird note, hubby & I are turning into his folks and having tea after dinner, him normal decaf tea and me black rooibos ...... AGH I feel so old!! ..... sorry mom :-)

laraxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love double-yolked eggs! Good on your chicken-y ladies :D

    And *I* drink peppermint tea after dinner. I think that trumps the rooibus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowt wrong with tea in the evening- and I love rooibos tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love proper free-range eggs - I'd love to have chickens one day (when I have my own house).

    Well done on the lack of custard creams - they're so darn tasty I think it's a big achievement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drinking my after dinner cuppa tea as I read! It's okay, really :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm really enjoying your blog and am v impressed with your exercise schedule. Thanks for the nice comment you left me which I have somehow managed to lose but did read honest! :) Hetty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)