Sunday, 15 May 2011

Weekend round up

Well the main event of the weekend went off and 20 odd 4 & 5 year olds had a BALL ..... or should that be a jumping time :-)  They trampolined, bouncy castled, treasure hunted, duck-duck-goosed and generally ran amok for 2 odd hours.  I was exhausted and both hubby & I kept falling asleep on the couch while trying to watch the Eurovision song contest .... not like we missed anything though heeheehahaha !!!!

See me jumping on the bouncy castle!!!!!!
I was shattered after about 1 minute ..... whats THAT all about?????

Food has been AWOL for me this weekend, I have consumed my fair share of birthday cake and the weekend was rounded off tonight with pizza (bought base & home topped).
Good news is that Saturdays weigh-in produce a 1.2kg loss so I'm motivated to keep cracking on with the logging and exercise schedule.


Walking through town this morning we passed the SIMMs Traditional Sweet Shop and they had this picture in their window display ..........
.... made entirely out of Jelly Beans :-)

A last but not least 2 things:
Welcome to my new followers, its great to have you and I hope you continue to enjoy reading and interacting.
Also Laura across at Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish is having a fab giveaway so pop across to see how you can enter, I know I have - the goodies look GREAT!!!!!!

laraxx

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I bet jumping around on a bouncy castle with a load of kids is exhausting -- great exercise! And good effort on just moving too :-)

    Nice work on the weightloss too -- that's something nice to carry into the coming week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss. And the bouncy castle looks so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bouncy castles - I'd be the bully pushing all the kids out of the way so I can have a go :-)

    Well done on the weight loss. I don't think you have to eat healthily 100% of the time ... it's just finding that elusive "balance".

    Eurovision wasn't great, but oh so addictive - I ended up watching until the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very creative work with jelly beans :p

    Last time I was on a bouncy castle I was very drunk (of course!) and someone gave me a whack on the shin. I bruise really easily anyway but OMG I've never seen the like of it, I had a huge black bruise immediately and it stayed for months.

    Don't worry about the Eurovision, it will be the exact same next year, probably even camper coming from somewhere a bit "out there" like Bakuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would LOVE that Cars bouncy castle, he is obsessed with that movie!

    Nice job with the weight loss :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)