Monday, 25 April 2011

Easter in photographs

Sunday was an amazing day, I was expecting it to be miserable because my bestie & her family moved to Australia so was feeling a little lost :-(  We still missed them madly xxxx

Boys hunted for easter eggs .....


Poochies got their treats the bunny left for them :-)

Boys & I collected up flowers and leaves for egg decorating while hubby was out for a 30km cycle

When he got back we decorate the eggs

 then put them in the pot to boil for a few hours ....

 and we were treated to these beauties once they had cooled down

We had a fantastic barby in between the boiling of the eggs and the unwrapping, it was impromptu as some friends were on their way home from a family visit.  So kids & adults had friends to play with YAY :-)

Loved the relaxedness of the day and am always amazed at how impromptu gatherings are always the best.

laraxx

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the things that I used to do with my kids when they were little - they're now in their 20s and living their own lives.

    what do I get to do these days at Easter? go to work.... sigh....

    sounds like you had an awesome time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely :) It's nice to see all of your happy Easter family snaps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued....what did you do to the eggs to get the patterns on?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read & digest them all :-)